For the Electronic Vibrating FLIP ZERO EV, click here.
Size (D × W × H inches): 3 × 3.6 × 8.3
Insertion Length Approx. (inches): 6.3
Insertion Width Approx. (inches): 1.9
Weight (lbs): 1.6
Other Specs: Reusable, Sample Lubricant Included
Materials: Case & Slide Cap: PC
Internal Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Pressure Pad & Transport Anchor Ring: Silicone
User Manual Holder: GPPS
Lotion: HOLE LOTION [REAL] (Red) Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Cocoate, Fragrance
This is the first male toy I've ever used, and I have to say I was impressed with how well it met my expectations. I really appreciate how easy it is to clean, the suction feels great, and the feeling of the material and textures are simply amazing. Seriously, I couldn't resist fingering it while I was cleaning up, it feels SO realistic!
That being said, there are some FYIs / caveats:
- There are two hard plastic clasps, towards the end of the hinged assembly, which hold things together until the slide is in place. They seem rather fragile, and one is already less grippy than the other—I'm anticipating that this will be a likely source of failure in the future
- You have to be careful to make sure the slide is positioned correctly and the whole thing is "on track" while sliding it in place. Otherwise, the whole thing will open under pressure in a lube-y mess
- At first I felt deceived that the slide would serve as a drying pedestal—if you just place the hinged assembly on it, it's likely the arms will just open a little wider, sliding down, looking nothing like you remembered from the drying picture or the included instructions. The trick is that the arms of the slide are designed to fit into slots just **inside** the rails on the hinged assembly, and then it works perfectly
- I am (perhaps unreasonably) suspicious of the slide's durability, and already wish there was an option to upgrade it to a premium stainless steel (or other metal) version that would promise unbreakable integrity
- It requires a LOT of lube--the two sample packets included are fine, but you're not going to be able to mimic the instructional images without using both of them (I had to spread out what one packet had by hand to ensure adequate coverage)
Great feel and suction.